Careers at Foord International
Would you like to become part of the Foord International team? Foord International seeks to hire exceptional people to complement its team of professionals. If you can demonstrate academic and work experience excellence and if you share Foord’s unwavering commitment to act in the best interests of its investors, please send a brief CV and single-page motivational letter to email@example.com.
Any information that you submit to us will be treated confidentially and will be used only for the purpose of evaluating your suitability for employment at Foord. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your express permission.
By submitting your information to Foord, you declare that the information submitted is accurate, true and complete and that the information has not been submitted on behalf of another person.
We will acknowledge receipt of your information. This acknowledgement should not be considered to be an offer of employment.
COMPANY RESEARCH ANALYST
Foord has no specific vacancies within the investment team but will nevertheless consider all applications for investment research positions from top quality candidates.
MANAGER, FINANCIAL/MANAGEMENT REPORTING
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Manager to assume responsibility for management and financial reporting for several entities across multiple jurisdictions. The responsibilities include:
1) Liaison with internal and external auditors,
2) Liaison with service providers on the management accounts, including review of application of accounting treatments on transactions and collating supporting documents for the preparation of management accounts.
3) Work on ad-hoc projects.
The candidate would have to be proactive, self-motivated and is willing to take on more responsibilities that may emerge from time to time.
We are looking for an energetic and versatile individual to take on various day to day office administrative tasks. The candidate must have working experience in the related field. The job responsibilities include:
- assist the team with all travel logistics and staff claims,
- handling of incoming calls,
- assist with stationery/ office supplies requisition,
- data entry and ensure proper filing of documents,
- coordinate meetings
- perform daily and ad-hoc administrative tasks as assigned